There are some instances where you will need to remove your Scott's Marketplace billing from your PayPal account.
- You're changing the PayPal account details (for example, which PayPal account is connected to your Scott's Marketplace, bank information is outdated, etc.)
- You've cancelled your Scott's Marketplace shop, and want to remove the billing link.
Here's how to complete the removal:
- Login to PayPal.
- Go to your settings (gear icon, top right)
- Select the Payments menu, then "Manage Pre-Approved Payments"
- Select "Scott's Marketplace" from the list
- Select "Cancel" via Status
- Confirm Cancellation