Bought a product but no longer want it? Product taking too long to arrive? Never arrived at all? Wrong product arrived? Sellers have their own policies with regard to shipping, returns, and payment. We encourage you to reach out directly to the seller via Scott's Marketplace, but you can also contact them via PayPal. Here’s how:
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Click Activity
- Click the payment you want a refund for
- Click "Report a problem"
- Follow the prompts from there
If you did not sign in to a PayPal account when making the purchase, give them a call at 1 (888) 221-1161. They have a voice-prompt system which can be frustrating, so just say "Operator" to talk to a real person.
If the seller isn't responsive to the refund request, here's how to escalate your dispute:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Center (on the left)
- Locate your case and click View in the action column.
- Click View next to the dispute you want to escalate.
- Click Escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim near the bottom of the page.
- Follow the instructions.
- Click Escalate to a claim.
- If you paid with your debit card or credit card, your payment is refunded to your debit card or credit card. It may take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement.
- If you paid with your bank account or PayPal balance, your payment is refunded to your PayPal account.