We do not pull the transaction fee until the end of your monthly billing cycle. At that time, we bill you 4.99% of your month's total sales (shipping not included).
The date we bill you depends on the date you opened your store. The money is automatically withdrawn from your PayPal account as a pre-approved payment. PayPal defaults to your PayPal Balance for pre-approved payments and you must elect to add a backup funding source if you don't keep a balance in your PayPal account. Here's how:
- Sign in to PayPal
- Click the gear/cog icon in the top right to access Settings
- Scroll down and select "Payments" in the middle- right (between "Security" and "Notifications")
- Select "Manage Pre-approved Payments"
- Click on "Scott's Marketplace"
- Scroll down to "Funding Source" and next to "Backup Funding Source" click "Change"
- Select your preferred source and click "Save"If you do not have enough money in your PayPal account to make the payment, you'll receive an email from us notifying you that the transaction failed and you need to add funds to your account. We then reprocess the transaction 3 days later. If you fail to add funds to your account, your store is automatically suspended until sufficient funds are added.
More Questions? Check out these other helpful articles: