Uh oh, you got that suspension email for your store and now you're wondering what's next. Here's a few details on the why and how to fix it.
Reasons why you may have been given the (temporary) axe:
- You have watermarks on your photos referencing another website
- You reference another website in your product description
- You're not responding to your customer's inquiries
- Your photos have been reported for copyright infringement
- Your billing agreement within PayPal has been removed
- You have not paid your monthly invoice
- You're shipping outside of the US
How can you fix it?
- Relist the images without the watermark
- Edit your product description to remove any redirection to outside websites
- Utilize the Message Center within your Dashboard to respond to customer messages. We ask that you respond within two (2) business days.
- Remove any photos within your shop that are not your own
- Re-authorize the Scott's Marketplace billing agreement within PayPal (contact email@example.com to do so)
- Make sure you have a PayPal balance or use a back-up method of payment to protect yourself (contact firstname.lastname@example.org to rebill your account)
- Only utilize vendors or shipping services within the US
After you've made the changes, our customer experience team will review your store to make sure it's in compliance. We will then give you the go-ahead and reactivate your store.